Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,081 to 2,098 of 2,098

Thrillho

@Ravix Snap! (From my first play through)

Untitled

I really like the shot with the baseball shot and the landscapes after that one.

Thrillho

Ravix

Thanks @Thrillho πŸ˜„ yeah, BB was a nice surprise, I'd heard of it being in game, but that was before I'd even played Death Stranding myself, so I'd totally forgotten

@evildave333 nice shots. Love the angles and the angular nature of the city and the lights always lends itself to some interesting landscapes. Those city shots you took look great on Oled. And yeah, bikes are the way to go, next time I'm on I'm going to pick up some new bike, when I find the ghost horse. Courtesy of this guy...

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

(Intruiged if this happened in your games too lol needless to say, V has little pity for lies and excuses)

So I was looking around the area that the Bike in question was stored, but I got massively distracted by the Peralez mission and boy, that advanced in a way I wasn't expecting and totally reminded me of CDPR at their best. I honestly just thought the quest was over open ended, but then they called and it turned into proper Sci fi thriller gold out of nowhere 😁

Edited on by Ravix

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Ravix

Cyberpunk Street Racing

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I feel like they captured the feel of a Street race absolutely perfectly, better than some dedicated Racing games, too. Race itself was a bit short, but the atmosphere was bang on. I couldn't capture it all via photomode, but the feeling as you walk up to the cars on the grid was superb. GTA could learn a lot from Cyberpunk in a lot of areas, and I hope they have stolen a few ideas tbh

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Ravix

@evildave333 man, the street racing is just in the base game. Claire calls and texts you about going racing at some point. I don't know what triggers it, or if it was linked to another job I did when I first played this save. I don't think it's very in depth, I only did one short race, and there's maybe 3 or 4 total. But it just seemed nicely set up.

It's a really roundabout way to get that bike πŸ˜… I remember in my first time in game I randomly found a quest in a garage by looking at a computer and photo. It has no markers and just says find out what happened to Jamie and Jill (or some other J&J names) and I walked past this dude on a bench in Japan Town, which gave me a short investigation, before leading to a scavenger hunt for the bike.

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

nessisonett

Started Ghost of Tsushima

Untitled

Untitled

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Ravix

Time to dump lots of my TW3 NPC's and some of Geralt's 'companions' screenshots. I'm definitely gonna get back on this game again, the Ray Tracing PS5 update made it so much fun to screenshot with photomode

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Ravix

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Bentleyma

Just a few from Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora. The game looks insanely good.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Ravix

@Bentleyma nice vistas. I kind of wish Far Cry 6 had looked more like that detail wise, but all the foliage was flat and flopped about in really annoying way. This looks a lot more of a full and detailed environment to get lost in. (Does it have a dedicated photomode too?) Maybe I should have gone Avatar before Hogwarts because this looks awesome to explore 😬😬

Edited on by Ravix

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Ravix

Been chilling on Session Skate Sim today πŸ›ΉπŸ€™

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Ravix

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Ravix

@RogerRoger cheers. The game is a massive love letter to street skating and old skate videos and photography, it doesn't look anywhere near as photorealisistic as the trailer suggested (on ps5 anyway) But it still looks great at times, and the photo/videomode is pretty in depth.

It's a chill game to play creating lines through city streets instead of going crazy like a Tony Hawk game, but the learning curve is an initial sheer climb with its 'front foot, back foot and that's about it' mechanic. Definitely worth checking out if you have even a passing interest in street skating from the 80's, 90's & 00's

Edited on by Ravix

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Ravix

Untitled
Untitled

My favourite part of the game is how worn the boards get. Got some beautifully wrecked board art.

Edited on by Ravix

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Ravix

A few from messing around with FF7 photomode

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Ravix

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

TemporalSword

Back to messing around in CP2077. Love how this first one came out.
Untitled
Untitled

TemporalSword

Ravix

Thanks @TemporalSword and yours have definitely come out well. This is why I value lighting in games so much, it makes all the difference in regards to viewing pleasure, in game and in stills. Whatever the art style, things just look more real within their worlds with good lighting

Edited on by Ravix

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Ravix

@RogerRoger ahhh, some of the poses make me laugh. Does he have to look back over his shoulder like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love some of those Miles character shots, again the lighting just makes them stand out. And pants Peter? I don't even know what that is about πŸ˜‚

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic