Forums

Topic: Favourite Sony character?

Posts 21 to 37 of 37

RisefromAshes

Nathan Drake. Nothing more needs to be said. Uncharted is the best franchise to grace the PlayStation brand.

Kratos is a badass character for sure, but overly serious.

Uncharted 4 will break Gears of War 3's opening week record of 3 million sales. A record for the TPS genre.

All thanks to the popularity of Nathan Drake.

RisefromAshes

Epic

Sly Cooper.
He's a thief, uses a completly unusual weapon, amazing story/gameplay in their games and its hilarious.
Also he's my main in PS Allstars.

PSN: Epic-ZX

PSN: Epic-ZX

Gamer83

Generic choice but Nathan Drake.

Being a big Killzone fan, I'd put Sev as a close second.

Gamer83

Scollurio

Joel & Ellie probably!
or FAT PRINCESS! Haha!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Madd_Hatter401

Daxter, Jak, and Drake.. I have no idea what order to put them in so they are all 1st on my list lol.

If forced to choose probably Daxter.

Madd_hatter401 Proud owner of: PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Xbox one, Xbox 360, 3DS, Nintendo 64, Gameboy advance, Sega, and Sega Nomad.

PSN: Madd_hatter401 | Twitter:

TylerBH

Ratchet & Clank (or every character from every game in the series), Nathan Drake, Joel and Ellie, Jak and Daxter (or practically every character from Jak 2 and 3), Wander from Shadow of the Colossus and Crash Bandicoot (even though he doesn't technically count :/)

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

PSN: tyler_is_so_cool

TylerBH
TylerBH

Ratchet & Clank (or every character from every game in the series), Nathan Drake, Joel and Ellie, Jak and Daxter (or practically every character from Jak 2 and 3), Wander from Shadow of the Colossus and Crash Bandicoot (even though he doesn't technically count :/)

Though if I was forced to chose one, I'd chose Ratchet.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

PSN: tyler_is_so_cool

larry_koopa

I've got to go with Solid Snake.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

Tasuki

I would have to go with Spyro the Dragon, and I am talking about the original one not the so called Spyro that is around now.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

rastamadeus

I'd say Mickey Mouse from the old Mega Drive game Mickey Mania. In the twenty years since I'm yet to experience a first or second party Sony game I've enjoyed enough to like a character. There just hasn't been one and if there has it's made that little an impression on me I can't recall him/her.

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

Enobmah_Shards

Cole McGrath from inFAMOUS!

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Splat

Ellie - The Last of Us

Shocking I know...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

DerMeister

Hard to choose. I'm going to have to go with Sly Cooper. I liked the idea of him being a thief, but being noble at the same time and only stealing from other criminals. Him treating his gang like a band of brothers, his dynamics with officer Carmelita and his voice seal the deal.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.