Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 3,881 to 3,895 of 3,895

AgentCooper

Waited and waited for what feels like forever but i've finally picked up Hades as it is going for a steal in the latest sale. Really quite excited to play this one.

That gum you like is going to come back in style!

PSN: Bundersvessel

sorteddan

@AgentCooper
Better late than never. A truly wonderful game and exemplar of what roguelikes can be. Die, die and die again. Enjoy.
And be sure to say hi to the boulder when you see it.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

CaptD

@AgentCooper
Nice, I've yet to buy that as I'm not sure it is my bag but the current sale price sure is tempting.

@sorteddan
Did Resident Evil teach you nothing?! You can just punch the boulder away.

CaptD

sorteddan

@CaptD
In games as in life there are some boulders that require a good punching and then there are boulders that are best treated by having a dialogue with. With age and experience I hope I have attained the wisdom to be able to tell the difference between the two. Also the courage to act as appropriate when necessary, if not then I hope to one day become bolder. (Ahem)

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

AgentCooper

@sorteddan Thanks, I've always admired it from afar, looks stunning.

@CaptD Ditto, no idea if it is for me, but the art style and gameplay I’ve seen means I reckon it deserves at least a punt. Great price at the moment

That gum you like is going to come back in style!

PSN: Bundersvessel

colonelkilgore

So while I live by the motto “**** dlc” - just picked up the Just Cause 3 Expansion Air, Land & Sea as it was 75% off and the base game is my guiltiest of pleasures.

**** DLC!

CaptD

@colonelkilgore
Nice, I too have the JC3 dlc (bought years ago) but still haven't got round to it.
Much prefer JC3 over 4.
Did you platinum JC3, I still have nightmares about those wing suit challenges although they were fun the stress was through the roof.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD yeah it was a plat and a half tbh… far harder than 4’s. Brilliant game though and yeah better than 4 too… best in the series for me.

I still have JC2 left to plat… I did play through it a couple of times on a previous profile but will definitely play it again for my next triennial Just Cause shenanigans 😅

[Edited by colonelkilgore]

**** DLC!

HallowMoonshadow

Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness and The Secret Hideout

Always wanted to try a game from the Atelier series and seeing this on sale the other day I decided to give it a shot.

... All I know about the series is it involves alchemy and that when this game released people were really lusting after the protagonist Ryza and her thighs in particular?

Guess it worked for the devs though with this being the best selling game ever in the Atelier series!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Yousef-

@HallowMoonshadow waoh, I bought an atelier game too! It’s lulua! I bought it because… the cover looked cute >.< otherwise I know nothing about the serued o_o, but I’ve been meaning to expand to other Koei games for a while so I may enjoy this :0

“In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
-Max Payne
CLICK FOR PUSH SQUARE CLUB TITLE LIST VOTES
We are playing Child of Light.

HallowMoonshadow

That artwork is pretty fudging adorable @Yousef-!

Although I then saw the price for a physical copy of it over here in the UK. Holy moly £60! That's triple what I spent on Ryza!

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Ralizah

@HallowMoonshadow I'm curious to hear what you think of Ryza, as I'm in a similar position of being an Atelier virgin who has contemplated getting into the series for years.

Currently Playing: Marvel's Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition NG+ (PS4); Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition (NS); Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)

Ugh. Men.

PSN: Ralizah

HallowMoonshadow

Hot damn @Yousef-! Now that's the kinda girl you take home to show your parents!

I'm not sure when I'll get round to it @Ralizah (Though I might try it soon actually to offset my recent games of God of War and Resident Evil 2). I'll be sure to give you a tag to let you know!

Ralizah

@HallowMoonshadow Oh yeah, no rush, just tag me whenever you get to it. ❤️

Currently Playing: Marvel's Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition NG+ (PS4); Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition (NS); Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)

Ugh. Men.

PSN: Ralizah

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic