Forums

Topic: Metal Gear Series Discussion

Posts 101 to 103 of 103

Ravix

@JohnnyShoulder @RogerRoger @KAIRU

James Corden as a host and personality, agree, blegh. James Corden as Writer and star of the Wrong Mans, that's okay. I'd recommend giving that a watch (not seen it since it was first on TV, but I remember it being pretty damn good. And it gave Benedict Wong his first serious role after 15 Storeys High (the fantastic, immensely under promoted Sean Locke comedy series)

I still can't imagine how MGS will translate to film, it could go one way, kicking the hell out of James Bond and MI by going the War Economy, industrial military complex route, with a gritty spy drama full of PMC's and horrors, or it could go the other... Max Wahlberg Payne/Transformers route focusing on trying to get cool effects and action and with lots of robots, and cutting anything interesting or stylish for generic crap

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
⚔️🛡🐎

JohnnyShoulder

@ralphdibny In the past from my experience, the digital extras have their own individual apps on the console. But I think collections like TMNT have them in the game, accessible from the main menu.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

ralphdibny

@JohnnyShoulder yeah that's fair enough, hopefully Konami makes it clear at some point or some copies get out into the wild a bit early

See ya!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic