Forums

Topic: Your latest platinum

Posts 281 to 300 of 355

Doctor_BK

I platted Life is Strange a couple weeks ago. It was a super easy platinum and an awesome game. Highly recommended!

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

WanderingBullet

Platinumed Helldivers two weeks ago. I really enjoyed the game and I would've given it a 9/10 instead of an 8.5 if it wasn't for the at times flakey online connection.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Clay_Davis83

@WanderingBullet: nice job with Helldivers! Some of those trophies look tough but damn is that game good. Just finished #41 Volume. Stealth games are near and dear to me so I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

PSN: ClayDavis83

Twitter:

WanderingBullet

@Clay_Davis83: Thanks, a couple of them were a a bit difficult but overall most of them can be gotten through natural progression. The only time consuming one is the kill 100,000 enemies trophy.

Nefarious

I platinumed the og Ratchet & Clank last week. I'm hoping to get 2 & 3 done before the new one is released. Realistically tho, I probably won't have time.

Nefarious

PSN: Assassin_Two

SaiyanFury

My latest Platinum typically revolves around Bethesda's games. My last one involved Skyrim's trophies. I got all of them. My latest was in Fallout 4, and the latest DLC. I got all of them.

Sitting in the silence... Everlasting night breeze...
Kurasugite mienai dake sa... ...
Sitting in the silence...
Dream Scape

mrobinson91

Need For Speed (2015) - to be honest I really enjoyed it and not quite sure why it got negative reviews! The last race stressed me out a bit but was good fun!

I AM SIEGMEYER OF CATARINA AND YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!

PSN: mrobinson91 | Twitter:

Clay_Davis83

#42 The Deadly Tower of Monsters. Simple fun game that catered to my love of Science Fiction B Movies. Although coming from an Atlus fan, my opinion may be a bit biased.

Twitter:

WanderingBullet

@Clay_Davis83: Thanks! I wasn't intending to Platinum it initially but been playing it so much and just two weeks ago I noticed that I had enough materials to craft all the weapons. That's when I decide to play the rest of the missions to 100% it. Really looking forward to the sequel.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Clay_Davis83

#43 Everbody's Gone To The Rapture, loved the storytelling. Mechanics were a trial in patience.

Twitter:

Leeham

Skyscrapers! Super easy platinum 4 hours max!

Leeham

PSN: Liamwood92

NelciAkuma

Goat Simulator >.<
To be fair, I really want the Ratchet and Clank platinum but can't seem to get the Grooveinator trophy to pop!

NelciAkuma

MDHegs

Literally like 3 non-repeating activities in Mad Max away from my 1st platinum of all time!! One of my favorite games this past year, but I have to admit that this last trophy is making me rethink that!!!

MDHegs

NelciAkuma

@Kyroki: Yep. Even shot at the fish in the sewers. However, I've read somewhere that sometimes it won't unlock until you've shot again at Nefarus. So I'm trudging through again to try!

This and Sound Shapes may make me cry!

NelciAkuma

Rudy_Manchego

Popped my Platinum Cherry this weekend with Wolfenstein: The New Order. Normally don't have time for trophy hunting but was waiting for UC4 and had mopped up most trophies in a first playthrough so just had to complete on Uber difficulty and follow an alternate storyline.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

johncalmc

Ratchet and Clank. Levelling up the weapons without an arena was a real chore.

johncalmc

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.