Forums

Topic: Every "Sony" PlayStation exclusive from 2015-?? (mostly)

Posts 21 to 36 of 36

AdamNovice

@rjejr: Yep I tend to update every few months or so just as point of reference for anyone that wants to know what exclusives are on PS4.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

themcnoisy

Still waiting for kick off is there any news?

Thanks for updating the thread @adf86

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

AdamNovice

@themcnoisy: Hey no problem and great job on the best PlayStation game thread. As for Kick Off the recent news comes courtesy of the Sixthaxis.com a week ago under the article "Sony digital showcase" just type kick off in their search engine. Sadly my tablet can't seem to do links. Kick Off does look like a proper old school title.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

WebHead

Looking forward to Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted 4, and Gravity Rush 2.

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

AdamNovice

I've updated the list to include Alienation, Ratchet and Clank and MLB16 as games that are out now. I've added a couple of PS VR titles as well as the removal of Rime from the list.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Octane

@adf86: You're missing The Last of Us Remastered

Killzone Shadowfall, Knack and Infamous Second Son are also missing from your list.

Deep Down is also co-developed by Japan Studio.

Octane

AdamNovice

@Octane: I was only going to go from 2015 onwards to be honest. And I was under the impression that Deep Down was a Capcom only developed game? I'll change it if I hear that's the case but thanks for the suggestion.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Octane

@adf86: That's what I've read.. let me do some digging..

Found this: ''Currently being developed by Capcom and Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Studio''; http://wccftech.com/ps4-exclusive-deep-screenshot-revealed-pu... It's from a while ago, but I thought I read it somewhere else more recently as well.. Maybe it's wrong though.

Also, just wondering, why exclusives released in 2015 and later? Wouldn't all PS4 Sony exclusives make more sense?

Octane

themcnoisy

@Octane: Deep down is Capcom primarily, I don't think they know what's going on with the game let alone anyone else. When it releases (if it ever does) the game will be some Frankenstein cousin of the preview we had a few years back. Assets from deep down have been given to another game (is dragons dogma Capcom? I think that's it) although I read in the third quarters report (Jan '16) it was still being worked on within the company. So the list is correct in my opinion.

The list had to have a start point and that's fair enough. When adf started it, and its difficult to remember this, everyone and his dog was saying the ps4 had no games. So I'm glad its here to check up on. I never knew some of these games were coming out - and I cant wait for kick off!

AdamNovice

I've updated the list to say Uncharted 4 is out now (worth revealing all by itself).
@themcnoisy I know you've had some interest in Kick Off Revival, well I was on Amazon and not only does it seem like the game is getting a physical release, it also has a release date of June 17th, make of that what you will. Price £14.99.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

themcnoisy

@adf86: Preordered. Cheers bro thanks for the update.

🏃⚽ 🏆

AdamNovice

The list is now updated off the back of all the E3 reveals and release dates for select titles.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

AdamNovice

I've updated the list thought tbh I don't know how much I'll be doing so because I don't think it's useful enough for people to look at. Anyway one major change I've made is taking away Wattam. This is the latest game from the creator of Katamari and Noby Noby Boy, the game is due in late 2017 but it won't be a PlayStation exclusive anymore. The rumour is that Sony Santa Monica were meant to help on development but are no longer able to, possibly because of more resources been freed up for GoW and other projects.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.