Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 4,481 to 4,491 of 4,491

lotan666

I see the differences in the presentation. I don't see them, when I'm actually gaming. When I'm playing an action RPG or some FPS which require the performance mode, I don't stop and look closely at the details in the background. Anyone does that? And when I'm playing a slow-paced adventure game or a turn-based RPG, like Baldur's Gate 3, I don't mind the 30 fps.

[Edited by lotan666]

lotan666

colonelkilgore

Noticed that El Paso Elsewhere has now been released on ps5 but I can’t find it on the store. Anyone know what the situation is?

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@Yousef- weird that what with the whole industry moving towards digital only… yet this little indie-that-could is bucking the trend. Not that I’m against a physical only release mind you… just surprised.

**** DLC!

Yousef-

@colonelkilgore there’s probably more to it rather than it being a conscious choice. There’s some ancient, but well documented (yet extremely rare) instances of games being unable to receive digital releases. It’s so obscure you have to actively dig for it. The games in mind were Megaman: Powered Up for the PSP (which still doesn’t have a digital release) and Puyo Puyo Tetris on PS4 (which later did get one).
This is likely getting fixed… soon-ish. Well the game been out for two months so idk how soon it’ll be. PPT’s digital situation took more than 5 years to fix… so there’s some food for thought for you. https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/03/hold_on_puyo_puyo_tet...

[Edited by Yousef-]

CLICK FOR PUSH SQUARE CLUB TITLE LIST VOTES, JOIN US!
We are playing ⚔️ Child of Light. ⚔️

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic