Forums

Topic: Thank you Push Square 2015

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

AdamNovice

Now that we've begun a new year, I just wanted to take a moment to thank everybody on the Push Square staff for their dedication, hard work and content throughout the year. This is a site I came across not long before the PS4 came out and I was impressed about the frequency of news added and allowing debate while keeping a very good degree moderation. 2016 promises to be very interesting and I look forward to observing much of it with everyone here.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

FullbringIchigo

Agreed

thanks for a job well done everyone at Push Square

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Hego

I've said it a few times on this site before but this was the first site I ever became a member of and a lot of my desire to do so was down to the way the Push Square staff interacts with it's readers, you folks are simply the best in the business as far as I'm concerned and I hope you all get all the success you deserve, have a great and prosperous New Year!!! And thanks for all the great work ye put it, I really enjoyed all the Christmas content ye put up, it was great reading

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

SillyBoyJudas

Thanks for keeping me coming back to the site almost everyday for a full year. I am unsure when I discovered the site but glad I did. Keep up the revolution of the site and us players engaged. Thanks PushSquare!

SillyBoyJudas

PSN: SillyBoyJudas

DerMeister

Thank you Push Square. Hopefully the content stays good while it improves as well.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

themcnoisy

Props to everyone at PushSquare for the quality of work, I for one am looking forward to the coverage of E3 in 2016 - it was freaking brilliant in 2015. I was working extremely hard at the time and could only watch a few bits here and there, so for that I was delighted - articles were fired out more frequently than the staff in the steel works industry. Thank you.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

DualWielding

I am thankful for sites like this, Pushsquare and Nintendo life have provided valuable distraction during times were thinking too much is not good for me

PSN: Fertheseeker

SaveAsDoc

I - and all my fellow writers - am equally thankful for your gracious comments, everyone. You help make Push Square what it is by reading our content! It means a lot to us that you're enjoying and benefiting from what we do. Here's to an even better 2016!

SaveAsDoc

PSN: Joseph114 | Twitter:

Anchorsam_9

I've already said this before but when I first started writing in June I was blown away by the community of this site - it's friendly, everybody's involved, and there's really no divide between the writers and the readers. Thanks to everybody, and I hope that we have a great 2016 together!

Anchorsam_9

Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.