Forums

Topic: Games you've recently beat

Posts 5,141 to 5,144 of 5,144

Jimmer-jammer

@BlAcK_SwOrDsMaN Huge congrats, man! Glad to hear you saw it through. I felt Ryoma was an incredibly well realized character, full of passion, quirks and flaws in equal measure. Good luck with Nioh 2! It’s pretty hardcore but once it gelled, it became an all timer for me personally. Mechanically, it’s simply sublime.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

BlAcK_SwOrDsMaN

@Jimmer-jammer Thanks, dude! Yeah I thought he was an awesome character Did you manage to keep him alive during your playthrough? And did you go Pro or Anti Shogunate? I was Anti at first, then Pro, briefly ,then returned to Anti for the last missions when it was a last chance type of thing (I think....that's correct!)

And, yeah, I have high hopes for Nioh 2, hopefully learning the parrying in RotR will have been good preparation for the similar system in Nioh 2 and it's DLC.

Edited on by BlAcK_SwOrDsMaN

"I cherish my thoughts and hold 'em exclusive, Confucius." - Ransom

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Kraven

I just beat Beyond Good and Evil, with what I believe is 100% completion. Great game.

Kraven

HallowMoonshadow

Sly Raccoon/Sly Cooper and the Theivous Raccoonus

Sly was the only one of the PS2 holy trinity of Sony Platformers that I'd never played beyond a demo for this very title.

So it's nice I've finally had the chance to not only play it but beat it.

Shorter then I was expecting and I don't think it was quite as strong of a first outing compared to Ratchet or Jak 1 but it was pretty good.

Fantastic even for a studio's second title who were still learning the ropes of game development and working on entirely new hardware (Their previous title being an N64 game).

I've heard the second is a vast improvement so hopefully that gets ported soon!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic