Forums

Topic: Doom Multiplayer Beta with purchase of Wolfenstein 2014.

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

Victor_Meldrew

I have a feeling it might flop, it's some fun but I won't be paying for it, I really hope the single player is good. You can tell very much that this game was made on an identical budget to wolfenstein.

Victor_Meldrew

sub12

Free Doom multiplayer beta this weekend, it started today at noon ET US.

Really like it so far!!! It feels like Quake 2 or Quake 3, but with custom loadouts (which is fine)........so yeah, more Quake than Doom, but most importantly, it feels like an Id game.

[Edited by sub12]

sub12

Bazza78

Doom mp is actually very good

OVERWATCH ps4 KDR 4.8. games won ratio 84 %. Best kill streak 52. Most eliminations 88

sub12

@Bazza78:

It is, the game feels legitimately like a late 90's / early 00's Quake/Unreal type FPS. Very fast and frenetic, your literally like a mouse in a maze,......just keep on moving and shooting.

Graphics, not the most detailed, but butter smooth and very clean / polished in design.

sub12

Bazza78

sub12 wrote:

@Bazza78:

It is, the game feels legitimately like a late 90's / early 00's Quake/Unreal type FPS. Very fast and frenetic, your literally like a mouse in a maze,......just keep on moving and shooting.

Graphics, not the most detailed, but butter smooth and very clean / polished in design.

agreed, I also like the verticality of the maps double jump and ledge grabbing work really well.

OVERWATCH ps4 KDR 4.8. games won ratio 84 %. Best kill streak 52. Most eliminations 88

usb

Played the Beta can not say I enjoyed it that much does not stand out amongst the FPS games. Think I will give this one a miss.

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

Bazza78

@dryrain: Doom is essentially known for having a beutiful and bad ass campaign u now that right?

Bazza78

Just played Doom beta 3hrs straight , have too say i love it. This makes me pumped for unreal tournament 4. I hope that comes to ps4.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.