Forums

Topic: Honkai Star Rail

Posts 601 to 613 of 613

Shigurui

Just logged into HSR and popped the One Earth Year achievement (365 days played). Never missed a day since it launched on PS5. So here's my exactly one year old account up for peer review. Low spend/dolphin. I've bought every rail pass and buy every other lower priced BP. I've also bought the £49.99 and £79.99 top ups once each. Here's what I have 5* wise so far..

Acheron E2 S1
Argenti E0
Bailu E0 S1
Black Swan E1
Blade E0 S1
Bronya E2
Clara E0 S1
Dr Ratio E0
Firefly E0
Fu Xuan E0 S1
Gepard E1 S1
Himeko E0 S1
Huohuo E0
Jiaoqui E0 S1
Jingliu E0
Kafka E0
Luocha E0
Robin E0
Ruan Mei E0
Seele E0
Topaz E0
Welt E3
Yanqing E1

Not too shabby for the spend imo.

Honkai Star Rail UID: 714980866 (EU Server)

themightyant

@Shigurui Nice thing to do. Congratulations, your account is looking good! What do you want next on your account? A specific character, weapon, or something to plug a gap in a team archetype?

My account is similar to yours with a few less/different characters. I also don't have any featured Character Banner Lightcones or Eidolons, I just accept that generally these aren't all that feasible without spending. I got the battle pass four times early on and only got the daily gems twice... perhaps three times, I forget.

I've definitely missed days especially when I was backpacking. So if it's 365 days actually played, I probably won't get this for a month or so. But in the spirit of sharing my account currently is: (5-star's only. All E0 unless specified, no signature Lightcones)

• Acheron
  • Bailu (Don't use her anymore)
  • Bronya
  • Clara E1
  • Dr Ratio
  • Feixaio
  • Firefly
  • Fu Xuan
  • Gepard (haven't ever built/used him)
  • Himeko E2
  • Jingliu
  • Robin
  • Ruan Mei
  • Seele
  • Silver Wolf
  • Welt E2
  • Yanqing (haven't ever built/used him)

The ones I don't have from your list are: Argenti, Black Swan, Blade, HuoHuo, Jiaoqui, Kafka, Luocha & Topaz. I'm missing some DoT & FUA. But I do have Feixaio & Silver Wolf. This is mostly down to my bad 5-star luck, losing the 50/50 and almost always going towards full pity, but you've also spent a little more. The only two I tried to get of yours were HuoHuo (lost the 50/50 but it worked out I ended up getting Silver Wolf guaranteed) and Jiaoqui (same with Feixaio). All in all very happy with my account.

What's next? I would love to get Acheron's Light cone but I want Adventurine more and will try and get him, but I think I will be short of wishes to guarantee either. With a bit of luck perhaps... who am I kidding lol.

Here's to the next year.

[Edited by themightyant]

themightyant

z0d15g0d

The only characters I'm missing from the already rerun characters are Topaz and Kafka. They had to screw with me and made me choose between Kafka and Black Swan. I curbed spending when this new version started as I won't be giving them a penny till the story is back on track (to my liking lol).
I think I've got all the characters I need till the new meta comes around. I'll just be focusing on the reruns for the foreseeable future.
Acheron E1 S1
Argenti E0
Aventurine E0
Bailu E2 S1
Black Swan E0
Blade E0 S1
Bronya E0
Clara E2
DHIL E0 S1
Dr Ratio E0
Firefly E0 S1
Fu Xuan E0
Gepard E1
Himeko E2
Huohuo E0
Jiaoqui E0
Jingliu E0
Jing Yuan E0 S1
Lingsha E0
Luocha E0
Robin E0
Ruan Mei E0
Seele E0 S1
Silver Wolf E0 S5(4* unique cone)
Sparkle E0 S1
Welt E0 S3
Yanqing E2

z0d15g0d

Shigurui

@themightyant - For a very low spend/F2P account yours is in really good shape. My fully F2P alt is coming along. My 2 main teams on there are Feixiao, Topaz S1, Aventurine and Clara and I got Lingsha today who will replace Gallagher on my Boothill, HMC, break March 7th team.

As for my main, plugging gaps etc. I'm really not sure. I'd like Lingsha for my Firefly team but don't need her, I'd like Aventurine for comfort but again, I don't need him. I'm not struggling to beat any content with what I have. I'm not zero cycling everything in MoC but I'm not sweaty enough to want to lol, I get all the rewards so that's fine with me. I'm on a character guarantee so I think I'll just wait for reveals and go from there.

themightyant

I'm not zero cycling everything in MoC but I'm not sweaty enough to want to lol

Preach! With all these games I do what I can in the minimum of time I can. Sometimes I don't get all the stars but I likely miss out on at most a 10 pull a year by missing one or two stars here or there, it's not worth my time to replay it endlessly tweaking teams to do better. Frankly i've got other things to play!

Codes for 300 jades. We're going back to Penacony. Adventurine and Acheron also confirmed for 2.6 pt 2.

• 3BKGPPN4VJN3
  • 2T3Z77PLCK67
  • WB3H6664CK9T

Happy gaming everyone.

[Edited by themightyant]

themightyant

z0d15g0d

@themightyant Thanks for the codes.

Was the preview of the next update anything of interest?

z0d15g0d

themightyant

@z0d15g0d Not much. 2.6 mostly feels like the MiHoYo version of Anime Filler episodes imo. But as previously mentioned we are getting previous 4-star event weapons added to the Herta shop. That’s what I’m most looking forward to.

We’re returning to Penacony for a Dr ratio questline. Rappa is the new 5-star with a DHIL rerun, 4-stars on her banner are Lynx, Xueyi & Yukong. Second half is there isn’t a new character, but reruns of Adventurine & Acheron plus Pela, Sampo & March 7th.

There will be a rhythm based music event with a free lightcone. Simulated Universe gets an update, New Ascension material, 2 new relic sets. That’s about it

themightyant

Shigurui

@z0d15g0d - Yeah definitely feeling like a tickover patch. New Simulated Universe mode aside it all seems to be filler. Looking further I was hoping Tingyun Fugue in 2.7 would be a DoT support but she looks to be geared towards the break meta yet again and Sunday will be a HMC 5* with added extras. Guess I'm just saving for 2.8 now.

themightyant

@Shigurui Just be aware that upcoming characters might be considered a story spoiler, use spoiler tags if possible. e.g.

[ spoiler]remove the space[/spoiler]

But I agree it's a filler patch and the first time I believe they have had only one new character in a patch. So of course they load it with Acheron and Adventurine, two of the most wanted characters, gotta keep that money rolling in!!!

[Edited by themightyant]

themightyant

Shigurui

@themightyant - Fair point on spoilers, I'll keep it in mind going forward.

themightyant wrote:

I'm not zero cycling everything in MoC but I'm not sweaty enough to want to lol

Preach!

Just saw a guy on my FL who has every unit he owns at S1 and either E2 or E6 and ran MoC 29 times to get a 2 cycle. The sweat is real.

[Edited by Shigurui]

themightyant

@Shigurui 29 times! LOL. I just ran the new MoC and got 34 stars immediately, though I did have to make changes on Floor 12 and run it twice as I died first time. I might try once more once some data is in to see if there is a better team to run, but I don't care enough. At worst i'm missing out on 80 stellar jade every 6 weeks on MoC. It's not worth the effort for me, i'd rather spend that time playing other games. But each to their own.

[Edited by themightyant]

themightyant

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic