Forums

Topic: What PS5 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 2,781 to 2,800 of 3,671

BeyondKnight

Finishing up Gotham Knights then onto Spider-man 2

Xbox Gamer Tag: RipperKnight

KAIRU

The new map on Battlefield 2042 is actually pretty awesome. Really compact and narrow in a few areas with lots of chokepoints which leads to a almost constant firefights. I'm pretty sure nine times out of ten I've had the most revives in the match. It's crazy. I think the most revives I've gotten in one match is now up to 59, so that's something!

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

PSN: KairuDoes

JohnnyShoulder

@KAIRU Do you play solo or do you squad up? I used to be well into the Battlefield games, but the last two I couldn't get into without a squad. The previous games were OK solo, but also used squad up now and again.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KAIRU

@JohnnyShoulder Both.

I play with @simon_fitzgerald and @Hego pretty often, so there’s an extra spot in the squad if you wish to occupy it.

I play solo a fair bit too.

[Edited by KAIRU]

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

PSN: KairuDoes

BeyondKnight

@RogerRoger The game was ok for what it was, I kept trying to parry as I'm so used to the Batman Arkham games, Also wasn't such a fan of the ending.

Xbox Gamer Tag: RipperKnight

Zuljaras

Just finished the main story of Spider-Man 2

The game is incredible and better than the first one and Miles Morales!

My current GotY!

Max_Headroom

Zuljaras wrote:

Just finished the main story of Spider-Man 2
The game is incredible and better than the first one and Miles Morales!
My current GotY!

Can members please stop posting these positive reviews i am trying to resist the temptation of paying full price for this game and its becoming increasingly difficult with every review i read

Max_Headroom

Zuljaras

@Max_Headroom Yeah, I am sorry but it is worth it I know that it is pricey even after some discounts but Insomniac went ALL out on this game and they deserve EVERY support they get!

I hope that Spider-Man 3 ends up on the PS5 and not the PS6

But I am pretty sure that its development has already started way before the release of SM2

We are still have some iconic Spider-Man villains to meet

Max_Headroom

Zuljaras wrote:

@Max_Headroom Yeah, I am sorry but it is worth it I know that it is pricey even after some discounts but Insomniac went ALL out on this game and they deserve EVERY support they get!

That is a good point we forget how much time and money goes into making these games.

I am close to finishing Assassins Creed Mirage and am about half way through GoWR so i may just pull the trigger when i have finished ACM.

Max_Headroom

MightyDemon82

@Zuljaras finished already? I'm just going to pace myself. Put in about 5 hours and sitting at 14% completion.

MightyDemon82

KilloWertz

@MightyDemon82 Technically it's not by choice since I've had less time than I would have liked to play it since it came out, but I still would have paced myself even if I had the chance. That and I also want to do the side content like I have in the previous 2 and most all open world games like this. To each their own of course, but I wouldn't rush through a $70 major game like that.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

JohnnyShoulder

@MightyDemon82 @KilloWertz I think some people are keen to avoid spoilers, so blitzing through the game is one way to do that.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Zuljaras

@MightyDemon82 Finished with the main story only I am back on the side missions now.

@JohnnyShoulder I am one of the few people who are NOT obsessed over spoilers. I could not care less if something is spoiled for me for either a video game or a movie/tv series. This is my superpower I have seen some cringy lunatics that threaten people if something is spoiled for them

Max_Headroom

Zuljaras wrote:

I could not care less if something is spoiled for me for either a video game or a movie/tv series.

I think you are probably in a huge minority why sit through two hours of as film if you know the ending, the same applies for 20 hours playing a game.

Max_Headroom

Th3solution

Honestly, I’m not terribly bothered by most minor spoilers either. I mean, yeah - I’d rather not have things spoiled, but some of the minor stuff like what a Souls boss looks like or the names of NPCs that you meet are not that big of a deal to me.

Major story spoilers are different though. I think it’s dirty to intentionally spoil a major plot twist to a person or people on the internet. It does depend on the situation as to how egregious a spoiler is, but I respect people want to go in blind.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic