Forums

Topic: What PS5 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 2,761 to 2,780 of 3,671

BlAcK_Sw0rDsMaN

Is anyone playing Lords of the Fallen? Would love some feedback on the game from Souls fans.

[Edited by BlAcK_Sw0rDsMaN]

"I think the best art doesn’t preach the truth, but encourages viewers to discover what truth is on their own." - Shinique Smith

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

HallowMoonshadow

The perfect parry by any chance against the Wyvern @RogerRoger? Watched a review on the 3 updates it had and that seems to be a sticking point for a lot of people!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

BeyondKnight

Finished Sonic Frontiers, and now playing Gotham Knights before Spider-Man 2 releases

Xbox Gamer Tag: RipperKnight

BeyondKnight

@RogerRoger Yea I also tried the Final Horizon update and wow what a difficulty spike it's insane

Xbox Gamer Tag: RipperKnight

Bob_Salat

@Thrillho After resisting the urge to go online, I had a little look for the Jamais vu thought you mentioned and apparently you acquire it through Lena, the Cryptozoologist's wife, though she only talks about her husband or phasmids?

[Edited by Bob_Salat]

MidnightDragonDX

Been working on Sea of Stars. Real fun if you enjoy old school style RPGs and games like Chrono Trigger.

MidnightDragonDX

Bob_Salat

@Thrillho Thanks friend, I’ll double check with Joyce and see where I get to. Lena’s conversation topics seem to be exhausted now, although it’s possible I missed an opportunity on day one.

MaulTsir

Just wrapped up the Freiza saga on Dragon Ball Z Kakarot, some of the animations are brilliant, the games still fun and getting knew abilities keeps it fresh enough, becoming a super Saiyan was epic and felt powerful!.

Tagging @TheBrandedSwordsman as you requested to be kept updated 😁

MaulTsir

Thrillho

@AgentCooper Fingers crossed for you. As I said before, it is a little overpowered and did feel like it spoilt my run slightly as I had too stats in everything by the end.

Feel free to post in the thread for the game though as it’s a fun one to see how other people are playing through.

Thrillho

BlAcK_Sw0rDsMaN

@MaulTsir Great work and congratulations on becoming a Super Saiyan. Is the Android or Cell saga coming up later?

"I think the best art doesn’t preach the truth, but encourages viewers to discover what truth is on their own." - Shinique Smith

EliteSlayer

Got to chapter 2 on re4 separate ways. Quite like the use of the grapple for melee and adds verticality to the gameplay.

EliteSlayer

Bob_Salat

@Thrillho Seems the topic is locked, any way to get it going again?

I’ve exhausted all options with Joyce and I think there’s a composure check which is locked so that may open it up. Just going to keep ticking away and let it happen organically. I keep losing an inordinate amount of time with this game, I’m crushing on it hard.

[Edited by Bob_Salat]

tomassi

EAFC 24 (yes, I'm a casual gamer, sorry) and I was playing The Quarry before it got taken off Plus. I've played a small bit of Weird West which is good. Other than that, just small bits and pieces of games here and there when I get a chance.

tomassi

Bentleyma

I wanted something easy between finishing Homefront: The Revolution and playing Spider-Man 2, so I decided to play Infinity Strash: Dragon Quest The Adventures of Dai. It’s about as average as average can be, but as something to pass the time, it’s okay. I got it for free, which is probably why I can overlook most of its issues.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

MaulTsir

@TheBrandedSwordsman yeah just started the Android Saga last night, met Trunks and now ready for some serious action!

You still enjoying DeS?

MaulTsir

Thrillho

AgentCooper wrote:

@Thrillho Seems the topic is locked, any way to get it going again?
I’ve exhausted all options with Joyce and I think there’s a composure check which is locked so that may open it up. Just going to keep ticking away and let it happen organically. I keep losing an inordinate amount of time with this game, I’m crushing on it hard.

I reckon if we ask @antdickens nicely enough that he'd consider unlocking the Disco Elysium thread for us, particularly as it's now in the PS+ catalogue.

https://www.pushsquare.com/forums/ps4/disco_elysium

Any Joy with Joyce for you though?

Thrillho

BlAcK_Sw0rDsMaN

@MaulTsir Ah that's good, I can imagine that the Cell saga (if that's in the game too) will be much harder than the Android saga - that Cell was a beast!. It always amused me how in the anime the next big enemy they faced always had like 10,000 times the strength of the last one they fought, and it kept going like that, ad infinitum lol.

DeS is still good, I still get a sense of satisfaction from leveling up, even though I still have to level up a lot to reach my optimal build.

Edit: Does Android 18 look as hot as she did in the anime all those years ago? haha

[Edited by BlAcK_Sw0rDsMaN]

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic