Forums

Topic: What PS5 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 2,981 to 3,000 of 3,692

KilloWertz

@colonelkilgore **** platinum hunting. All hail DLC!

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Jimmer-jammer

@colonelkilgore @KilloWetz I’ll let you two handle this in the newly revived MMA thread 😂

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

colonelkilgore

@KilloWertz it takes all sorts… personally though I just wish all devs would go full expandalone-mode

**** DLC!

Th3solution

@colonelkilgore Another vote for the expandalone approach. Down with DLC!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

BlAcK_Sw0rDsMaN

@LieutenantFatman How are you? Haven't spoken in a while. I am currently farming the Red Eye Knights for a seriously op build to take down Allant in DeS, NG cycle, as I have been saying to others on here. I am aiming for 99 Vit 18 Int 40 End 66 Str 50 Magic, I haven't leveled up any of my other stats, nor do I intend to. I am rocking the Crescent Falchion+1 for regular enemies and some bosses. For the other, tougher, bosses, i.e Allant I am using the Dragon Bone Smasher +2, two-handed, with Curse Weapon, Adjudicator's Shield, Cling Ring & Regenerator's Ring. Hopefully all that combined will be enough to take that mf down.

[Edited by BlAcK_Sw0rDsMaN]

"I think the best art doesn’t preach the truth, but encourages viewers to discover what truth is on their own." - Shinique Smith

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

JohnnyShoulder

KilloWertz wrote:

@colonelkilgore **** platinum hunting. All hail DLC!

Comment of the week!

I wholeheartedly agree with this comment.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

colonelkilgore

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

Comment of the week!

I wholeheartedly agree with this comment.

Worst comment of the week!

I wholeheartedly disagree with this comment.

😝

[Edited by colonelkilgore]

**** DLC!

sorteddan

So this is what starts the Push Square Civil War... Clearly I side with the colonel. DLC only exists to bring down my completion percentage from 100% on games I've already finished. **** DLC.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

KilloWertz

@JohnnyShoulder and I will not go down without a fight!

Untitled

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

JohnnyShoulder

Untitled

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Thrillho

What’s with all the 4* DLC? Why not just play the 5* stuff?

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho That is probably the problem.

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore I think it will be more like a royal rumble.

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore The only rumble I get these days is in my pants after a curry!

hwangl9

Well, literally new to PS5, ps plus, and this forum as well. Currently enjoy playing SoTR, Control (actually had played both on pc a while back but not finished it yet and try to finish it on PS5), God of War Ragnarok, and currently interested to try It Takes Two before it removed from ps plus next week.
You can add me "LucyHwang9" (timezone GMT +6/+7) if you guys also interested to try It Takes Two

hwangl9

Th3solution

@PixelDragon I loved Returnal, and I’m just and average skilled gamer. In fact I might be slightly below average for shooters. The game is an absolute thrill a minute though.

That first boss is a really big obstacle and in some ways feels like the hardest boss in the whole game (to me). Similar to Father Gascoigne in Bloodborne, it’s mostly due to the fact you’re so new to the game at the time and so it feels so daunting. Later on if you go back to the first boss it’s a cakewalk.

A word of advice — your health bar is probably the most important thing to level up, if at all possible. Health is the games most valuable commodity. The different weapons all have their advantages and strengths, but you’ll gravitate toward two or three favorites. As you get further into the game though you might find a certain gun works better for a certain biome’s enemies, even though it’s not your favorite.

The great thing about the game is the joy of experimenting on new runs. There’s a Returnal thread here on the forums with lots of comments, advice, and stories. Let us know if you need help or encouragement! 😄

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic