Forums

Topic: What PS5 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 3,101 to 3,120 of 3,665

Bentleyma

I'm playing Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth and just like every other game in the series it constantly reminds me why I love these games. The amount of things that happen that have me thinking "only in a Like a Dragon game." How many other games does the main character have a pet lobster or spend their time photographing perverts? I love it.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Elodin

I have been playing the psplus Roguebook. It is very well done. A deck building roguelite(like)(always mix up which). Simular vibes to Slay the Spire, but definitely has its own thing going. Slowly leveling some permanent stats as I am still learning when to go for a specific build. I can get to world 3 pretty easy, but not beyond yet. Plenty of mob variety and card choices. Only downside I see is only 4 characters, but even with that there is hours of fun to be had.

Elodin

Max_Headroom

Taking a break from Ghost of Tsushima and playing Stray i have never played anything like it before its stunning and the game play is brilliant Β£24 from PS store.

Max_Headroom

Bentleyma

I am playing and loving Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. So far it's everything I hoped it would be. So glad I booked 9 days off work to play it.

Bentleyma

Splat

Bentleyma wrote:

I am playing and loving Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. So far it's everything I hoped it would be. So glad I booked 9 days off work to play it.

It's terrific. I suck at the card game though. I don't know if I wasn't paying attention enough when it was explained or if I'm just stupid lol. I'll have to watch a YouTube video explaining it.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Bentleyma

@Splat I suck at it too, which is annoying because there's a couple of card related trophies. I think I mostly have the rules down, but when it comes to actually playing it, I just get wiped out by my opponent.

Bentleyma

Voltan

@Splat @Bentleyma I beat all 3 opponents in the 1st town, although the 3rd one took a few attempts (the others were 1st try) - not sure if that's good or not but the game seems the right kind of "simple yet kinda deep" for a minigame to me

Voltan

Bentleyma

@Voltan I managed to beat the first 3 opponents in Kalm, so I got the trophy for leveling up at least. Dunno if I'll bother trying to get the other card related trophy. I have a save right next to it, so I can come back to it later if I feel up to it.

Bentleyma

Splat

I figured out the card game, but still don't enjoy it. I hate that they tie side quests to mini games. I'm just not a fan of mini games in RPG's.

[Edited by Splat]

Bentleyma

@Splat I hope you still end up enjoying Rebirth then. It has sooo many mandatory mini games.

Bentleyma

Splat

I absolutely love everything else about it. Been playing it non stop. I haven't even really been fast traveling because I love the combat so much.

Ravix

Started streaming Sea of Stars last night, just to get my cheeky PS Stars bonus and to check the gameplay out for future reference.

Then it was 5am 😱

So... I think I'm hooked 😁

Untitled

[Edited by Ravix]

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Bob_Salat

@Ravix Nicely done! It was our game of the month in February though I don’t think anyone started it. Hope you continue to enjoy it friend πŸ‘

…

CaptD

@Ravix Great screenshot/GIF. I must start that game, despite being in the game club and being a leap year there still wasn't enough days last month.

CaptD

Ravix

@Bundersvessel @CaptD

Cheers πŸ₯‚πŸ˜

I wouldn't know where to start with a game club/game of the month, and never saw this mentioned πŸ˜… buuuut, it is really easy to get into Sea of Stars. Just such a wholesome art style and lovely feel to it, and a very moreish gameplay loop. Once you get into it you kind of think, "well I could save and stop now, or I could peek through this next cave first"... and then you just get drawn in for another hour πŸ₯²

It seems like something I would have thought more suited to the Switch, but playing it on a big screen on the ps5 rather than a little one really helps you appreciate the details and helps with reading the text too.

One of my weird highlights so far, away from the overall charm and boss fights, was fishing an entire lake until no fish remained, just because why not πŸ˜…πŸ˜… probably not good for the ecosystem hehe... but the mini game and music really urges you on

[Edited by Ravix]

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Bentleyma

@Korra I'm absolutely loving it. I had pretty high expectations, but it turned out even better. Square-Enix did a great job of turning the world map from the original game into a fully explorable world. I've enjoyed exploring so much. I don't even mind all the Far Cry type side activities because it gives me a reason to spend more time in the game.

Bentleyma

BlAcK_Sw0rDsMaN

I finally got to 99 Vit in DeS yesterday, now just have to up End to 40 and Str to 66. Wielding the DBS two-handed will give me effectively 99 Str with the +2 Upgrade and Curse Weapon on top of that. It's a long slog, but I am effectively trivializing the game for myself after I've leveled up. πŸ˜‚

[Edited by BlAcK_Sw0rDsMaN]

"I think the best art doesn’t preach the truth, but encourages viewers to discover what truth is on their own." - Shinique Smith

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Bob_Salat

@Ravix I have tried to communicate with the powers that be about advertising our little club on the main page to drive engagement but they seem more preoccupied with gossip and digital breasts 🀷

Be sure to share some thoughts over on the thread if you have the time or inclination, I would really appreciate it πŸ‘

I hope you continue to enjoy your experience, and look forward to hearing more about it.

…

Jimmer-jammer

Put Amnesia: The Bunker on ice for the time being after a few hours of play. Despite looking like a solid entry, I’m just not in the mood for this style of horror at the moment. Fired up the Dead Space Remake instead and am really enjoying it. Seems like a beautifully realized remake.

Also playing through Sonic Frontiers and have almost finished with the FF Yuffie DLC, which I’m actually enjoying more than the main game.

β€œReason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Bentleyma

After being immersed and absolutely loving Final Fantasy VII Rebirth I fancied another game I could get immersed in, so I went with Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden. I didn't really know what to expect going in, but I am pleasantly surprised. It's like God of War mixed with The Witcher.

Bentleyma

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic