Forums

Topic: What PS5 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 3,661 to 3,671 of 3,671

Ravix

I tried some Crusader Kings 3 last night. And apart from the tutorial being an info dump greater than all info dumps in games put together, it is a pretty cool game. Bad for the eye balls, but good for the brain.

My tutorial King died during the tutorial too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ as I didn't quite understand how the siege mechanics worked and didnt make a save, so the army got melted as it fast forward time. But his idiot son and his allies are doing fairly well taking parts of southern Ireland through force, deciet and now planning ahead for peaceful seizure of lands. But a holy war is on the horizon, so that may or may not be my current kings last hurrah before his son, or his son's uncle, who is also being raised alongside him (ah, history) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ takes the reigns.

I have no idea how long a holy war will last or how many other counties take part, so it will all be a learning curve.

Arise, Brian, mac Brian Briain whose son shall also be called Brian πŸ˜…

[Edited by Ravix]

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Kraven

I’m still playing Ys IX, and I think it’s a modern RPG masterpiece. Everything from the characters, story, dungeon design, and fascinating world building is top tier. And the side quests are typically meaningful, that provides surprising character development.

Kraven

Ravix

King the II's third child is an albino so I'm looking to find a spouse that passes down other traits to have myself a dynasty of supremely intelligent or robust, psychopathic Irish albino warlords πŸ˜…

[Edited by Ravix]

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Ravix

@Yousef- πŸ˜…

Is it a game you're familiar with?

I honestly didn't expect so much depth, like it's actually insane, and on top of that, so much scope to make your own random stories within. A proper sandbox feeling strategy game.

I got to a point where I'm not really sure how things will unfold for the Briain dynasty, but uncle of B-II's son, that he raised, is married to someone who may have claims on the rest of Ireland that I've not yet conquered πŸ˜› I'm kind of expecting a plot at some point, but by chance the son of the original king that I messed up with, could maybe go on to be King of all Ireland within one generation, I don't know if I'll have control of him or not 🫨 but it'd be a cool end to that story if it happened.

basically I kept one segment of the country as my allies through that betrothal as I took the areas around them, just incase I wanted to, err... move in, later on. But maybe I will be able to inherit their lands by default either if they die mysteriously, or the daughter goes on to inherit them.

But for now the main focus is definitely going to be albino giants through matrilineal marriage 😁😁 and slowly making Dublin my house seat for the next generation.

Will it get to a point where Albinos can invade Wales, France or Scotland, who knows πŸ˜†

[Edited by Ravix]

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

SingleStooge

Prince Of Persia The Lost Crown

Its great that this franchise is back with a bang after a long hiatus. Great platforming and combat. Changed the audio language to Persian with English subtitles to correspond with its setting. Usually do that with certain titles.

SingleStooge

lotan666

Wukong is getting ridiculously easy in chapter 5. Yesterday I beat 11 bosses in one sitting - 10 of them at my first attempt, and one at second try. Today I breezed through another 4 bosses. I hope the final ones are more of a challenge.

lotan666

Bentleyma

Currently put Visions of Mana on hold while I play through The Plucky Squire. It's such an original concept and I love how it's executed. Should have it finished by the end of the day.

@Kraven Do you prefer IX over VIII? They're both really good, but I found that there's something special about VIII that IX can't top. I'm really looking forward to playing X next month!

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Kraven

@Bentleyma I love VIII and got the platinum trophy for it. I understand your sentiment β€” it’s hard to top. I think there is this cozy charm about it that makes it hard to resist. With that said, I am enjoying IX more because I’m engaged with the story and characters. And I think the dungeon design is amazing. But yeah, I can’t for X next month!

[Edited by Kraven]

Kraven

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic