Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 121 to 140 of 198

Kraven

My most recent PS5 purchase was Arranger: A Role-Puzzling Adventure. I haven’t started it yet, but I’ll get to it soon enough!

Kraven

LN78

Got "The Suicide Squad" on disc brand new for under £20. It's got to be worth that much to experience first hand what caused an entire prestige studio to flush its reputation completely down the toilet.

[Edited by LN78]

LN78

BeyondKnight

Picked up

Robocop: Rogue City
Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth
Tales of Berseria
Aztech
Sword & Fairy Together

I also preordered

Star Wars Outlaws
Astro Bot
Alan Wake II Deluxe Edition Physical Version

[Edited by BeyondKnight]

Xbox Gamer Tag: RipperKnight

colonelkilgore

Got Cocoon on ps5 and am pretty excited to play it having seen all the media-gush at its release and also picked up Metal Wolf Chaos XD and Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion, both on ps4. Have heard some good things about Metal Wolf too.

**** DLC!

Bentleyma

I pre-ordered Black Myth: Wukong. I was hesitant just in case it's a Souls like, but I figured that I've been looking forward to the game for so long that even if it is I'll just have to get good at it.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

torquex

The last of us part 2 remastered.

torquex

Ravix

Untitled

And now for the creative math. I only paid £4.47 for it, today. As the rest I had in pre loaded wallet funds from various voucher purchases and left over PS Stars credit. And then I got £5 back from PS Stars after this order, for a net total of PS paying me £0.53p for ordering the game today. Obviously it doesn't work out like that really, as I've paid money towards the vouchers over the year at some point, but it still feels like a win 😛

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
⚔️🛡🐎

colonelkilgore

Teslagrad 1 & 2 - on ps5, as well as Zombi and Virginia on ps4.

**** DLC!

Kraven

My latest purchase is Black Myth Wukong. I’ll be starting it this weekend, once I finish up Ys 8.

Kraven

CaptD

@colonelkilgore
Nice Teslagrad is cool, think I've only played the first one.
Zombie is in my backlog, one of the first PS4 PS Plus games as I recall.

I bought Flipping Death on PS4 for 79 pennies. Looks interesting.
Nice sale.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD hadn’t heard of Flipping Death before but just checked it out and it looks pretty cool tbh… think I’ll pick it up too at that price 👍

[Edited by colonelkilgore]

**** DLC!

Bentleyma

Just pre-ordered Star Wars Outlaws. I'm trying to play one game at a time, but Black Myth: Wukong is pretty difficult, so I decided to get something more casual to play along side it

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Ravix

Untitled

I just couldn't resist ⚔️

⚔️🛡🐎

KeenAerondight

AstroBot.

Looking forward to another lighthearted adventure. The previous game still makes the best case for the DualSense controller, so I'm hoping Team Asobi can either match or top that previous effort.

KeenAerondight

Ravix

@Malaise honestly, I've never really been a collector, so no 😅 but my drinks cabinet is crying out for something like this to adorn it, and it's a good way to support a studio that made something that really connected with me. And with it being historical fiction, everything related to it has a look that I'm already fond of and as a talking piece I think it's a bit better than a funkopop or whatever 😅 no offence to people who like funkopops.

I'm even thinking of going crazy and turning it in to a sort of heraldry/medieval/history themed wall and I may have been looking quite fondly at replica/genuinely forged swords, shields and the like. Since the replica "Radzig's Sword" I happened upon during an internet rabbit hole expedition, although really quite cool and geeky, i'm not sure would quite scratch the itch that is taking over me, being that it is a bendy-ish larping sword 😅 there's some really great sites out there stuffed with all kinds of amazingly crafted items, though.

What kind of stuff have you got? I'm wondering if there's a merch thread on the forum now, as its something I'm a bit more interested in these days, so long as it's decent quality or emotive to me.

[Edited by Ravix]

⚔️🛡🐎

JohnnyShoulder

@Malaise I almost used my store credit that I got with Stars to get that, as it is on one the Stars campaigns for this month. A bit cautious though, as it is by The Chinese Room and I really didn't like Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. Still Wakes the Deep seems to have some actual gameplay so am a little more optimistic that I should like it.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

torquex

My latest purchase is Black Myth Wukong but still not 100% sure i made the right decision?

torquex

sorteddan

I noticed some price reductions recently and managed to use a gift card I'd been sitting on to purchase both God of War:Ragnorok and Spider-Man 2 for around £80.
I also used some wallet credit I got from PS Stars points on Brotato for £3.
So pretty happy with these three! Not sure which will end up being my favourite when I ever get around to them. Also Yay for free stuff!!

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

colonelkilgore

Just spotted SystemShock for £20 and do enjoy the odd immersive Sim so picked it up, along with the PS5 Last of Us Part 2 Remaster, which was also going cheaper than normal.

[Edited by colonelkilgore]

**** DLC!

MaulTsir

Picked up a few lately in the recent sales, Final Fantasy X/X2 £8, Doom 2016 for £3, Doom Eternal £8, Resident Evil Racoon City Edition £12 and Outerworlds Spacers Choice Edition when it was onsale for £18 a couple of weeks back

MaulTsir

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic