Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 141 to 160 of 196

Bentleyma

Vampire Survivors. Gonna be a good game to dip in and out of when I have a spare 15 minutes.

[Edited by Bentleyma]

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

colonelkilgore

Another one for Vampire Survivors. Been somewhat envious of this on Xbox due to slimey business practices this passed couple of years (🤣)… so at the reasonable price of £3.60-ish, I bought the four dlc’s too.

Was pretty hyped to see it has couch-co-op, so have already begun the grooming process, to get the missus as my +1 😉

[Edited by colonelkilgore]

**** DLC!

LN78

Pre-ordered "Astrobot" on disc for a pinch over £50 including postage. I generally don't like mascot platformers but this has the potential to be an all timer.

[Edited by LN78]

LN78

torquex

My latest purchase is Black Myth Wukong and I 100% know for sure that I made the wrong decision.

£55

stomps floor punches tv screen (figuratively)

torquex

HallowMoonshadow

I played Gnosia earlier in the year @Malaise.

The gameplay loop can get a bit repetitive (Especially towards the end when you're trying to trigger certain events) but I adored my time with it none the less. Brilliant art style too!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

torquex

@Malaise

I wanted a new game to play, i am fed up of playing the old games over and over, i took a gamble and well you win some you lose some, i will never make it to the end unfortunately. It's not a bad looking game on the ps5 it's nothing ground breaking either in my honest opinion, it can be fun at times, it is quite linear in the first chapter, performance is not too bad but some stutters in the heat of battle and special fx, and my smart hd ready tv is set to 1280x720 60Hz in ps5 settings,it's a basic lcd cheap job, i only got to whiteclad noble i'm like a raging bull button mashing push square, yikes brain damage, no thanks i'll give this one a miss and keep my sanity in check.

[Edited by torquex]

torquex

HallowMoonshadow

Ha well you haven't seen anything yet... The overarching plot went to some places I really wasn't expecting @Malaise! Hope you continue to enjoy it and the entire cast!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

oliverp

Ah I made quite a purchase the other *day. So glad about it. While there may not that many games that looks interesting on the current sale this one certainly did (which like a major reason I purchased the game). Was so worth it.

*Maybe one of the better deals that I have like ever noticed on the website.

[Edited by oliverp]

oliverp

oliverp

@LtSarge hm I thought that someone maybe wanted to guess the game. It could also maybe be a means for somebody to find something that they like without me telling what I got.

oliverp

Bentleyma

9 days off next week, so I went on a bit of a spending spree. Grabbed Visions of Mana and Astro Bot. So looking forward to playing those along with Star Wars Outlaws.

[Edited by Bentleyma]

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Anti-Matter

Guys...
I bought two PS5 games yesterday. 😁

Cat Quest 3
Untitled

Untitled

Oceanhorn 2
Untitled

Untitled

Anti-Matter

torquex

oliverp wrote:

*day. *Maybe.

Stars are cryptic clues?

torquex

JohnnyShoulder

@oliverp Days Gone?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

oliverp

No guys none of those games guys. Was nice of guys to take the time guess. Maybe I drop the name in a few days if its ok with you guys. Still actually want to keep it a bit of a secert tbh

oliverp

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic