Forums

Topic: PUSH SQUARE GAME CLUB | Join Us 👍

Posts 861 to 875 of 875

LtSarge

Really looking forward to playing Little Hope and Little Nightmares 2! I've already started playing a horror game this weekend (Condemned) and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I just love playing horror games around this time of the year.

LtSarge

Th3solution

@Yousef- Since I don’t want to be banned, I’ll bite my tongue about suggesting Doki Doki LC. 😋

But man, Dead Space would be great. The Last of Us Part I might even be worth a roll.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

LtSarge

@Yousef- I'd like to add the following:

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
Just Cause 3
Wolfenstein II

I also wanted to add Far Cry 5 but then I remembered you had already added it. I'll probably vote for it next month as I'm in a mood for an open world game.

LtSarge

Hogs-of-War-General

Hey everyone, what's the discussion for this thread? Just saw the title and am checking it out, thanks!

Hogs-of-War-General

Yousef-

@LtSarge interesting picks! Will add them in a sec!

@Hogs-of-War-General Hey and welcome! Every month we vote for a game from PS Plus extra, and you’re free to participate and give your thoughts (without necessarily needing to finish the game if you wind up not liking or finding the time since this is just a place for discussion)

Every month at the 3rd Sunday, a vote for next month’s game opens and closes at the 4th Sunday of the month, then the game is played at the month it’s voted for and archived when it’s done (at the start of the thread, there’s an archive list. It cuts off at July 2024, but I continuing it privately and will bump it every now and then).

All club members are part of a ping list you’ll see above. A mass ping occurres when it’s voting time. You vote by writing the game name in bold like this and you add a game to the club list by doing the same. Has to be a PS extra game. If it leaves PS extra, it’s likely getting removed as to not pressure anyone here to buy the game.

You can click on my signature to both see the current game list and see the votes list once we start voting. We’ve already decided what October’s month will be (it’s gonna be a couple dip for Halloween) but you can tune in for October to vote for November’s game. If there’s a tie, there’s USUALLY a random roulette is spinners to decide the next game but I’m trying to come up with a different system (I welcome suggestions).

If you would like to be added to the ping list, let me know and I will add you. You can check my signature to see what game club we are playing for the given month.

Hopefully that covers everything, be sure to ask anything that comes to mind in case there’s something I forgot to clarify. : D

CLICK FOR PUSH SQUARE CLUB TITLE LIST VOTES, JOIN US!
We are playing ⚔️ Child of Light. ⚔️

Hogs-of-War-General

@Yousef- Oh that's great! Thanks for the explanation and color me intrigued! What games are for October? I like to dip into the horror genre for October as well naturally haha

Hogs-of-War-General

Hogs-of-War-General

@Yousef- Nice! I was planning on playing Little Nightmares 2 and was considering a Supermassive Game, Little Hope was fun!

Yes will you please add me, thanks

Hogs-of-War-General

sorteddan

In preparation I went to download Little Hope on my PS5. It informed me I could use my PS4 save data which I thought was weird as I hadn't played it on PS4. When I went to check what it would download it was my old Man of Medan save data. I decided to download it anyway and now interested to know how having that on the system will change/influence what happens. I'm guessing it will just be some chat with the Curator dude telling me I should do better than I did in the past.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Hogs-of-War-General

@sorteddan That is interesting but I wasn't aware of any influence you have from other games in the series. I played all of them except for the last one and don't recall any difference.

Does anyone have any info on that?

Hogs-of-War-General

Mundaney

@Yousef- Please add me to the list

Dang, looks like I'm too late to nominate Dead Space for spooky season.

"The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?"

twitch.tv/mundaney

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic