Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 2,201 to 2,220 of 2,352

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I’m gutted I couldn’t get tickets to the Cyprus match, it’s on my birthday and my best mate’s from there so I wouldn’t even have had to pay for a hotel. At least we’ve got a massive chance of qualification!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Ah that is a shame. There is something special about seeing an international match live.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KAIRU

Rangers quite unlucky to lose the Old Firm game after having two goals disallowed. Celtic definitely created the better chances overall though.

Looking forward to United v Arsenal here shortly. Would love to see Arsenal get absolutely humbled with a cheeky Reguilon 89th minute winner. That would make my day.

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

PSN: KairuDoes

nessisonett

Fairly certain that Rangers shouldn’t have had their goal disallowed but I’m definitely taking that slim victory. Surprisingly decent performance from the defence considering how many players we’re missing.

[Edited by nessisonett]

KAIRU

No Ange-ball for two weeks. 😫

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

KAIRU

A fella I went to school with got called up to the Northern Ireland squad this week. Absolutely class.

Fight_Teza_Fight

United really is a Theatre.
Greenwood at Getafe following the allegations. Sancho might not play a game anymore.
Anthony now had 2 other Ex’s step forward & accuse him of abuse. Already dropped by Brazil & Utd will probably be forced to do the same (right or wrong).
Don’t really see this happening at any other big club.
Forget about challenging for the title. They’re one Rashford injury away from not making it into Europe next season.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

JohnnyShoulder

@Fight_Teza_Fight Man U has more criminals than trophies since 2017.

Plus the Glazers are apparently not selling the club anymore, at least for a couple of years.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

KAIRU

Sounds like the Theatre of Dreams is having a bit of a nightmare. 😏

I’ve been seeing a lot of United fans complaining about the Glazers but yet they don’t ever seem to give evidence as to why they want them out. It’s not like they haven’t been spending money to enhance the squad. Maybe it’s the scouting and recruitment that’s poor? I have no idea.

Fight_Teza_Fight

@JohnnyShoulder @KAIRU I don’t think the Glazers ever wanted to sell.
Come the end of the season fans get riled up again demanding the Glazers to leave ‘their’ club…Glazers claim to be open about selling…any deal falls through…new season starts…repeat the cycle.
No one goes from negotiating a £6.5billion sale to demanding £10billion in a matter of weeks. That tanked their stock by almost 20% so it’s worth less now than it has been in years.
It’s like @KAIRU said they’ve spent money just poorly. Although the pundits would probably point at OT & Carrington being outdated.

I do enjoy the drama ☕️ 😅

[Edited by Fight_Teza_Fight]

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

JohnnyShoulder

@KAIRU @Fight_Teza_Fight My understanding is that it mostly stems from how they bought the club, immediately putting it into hundreds of millions in debt. And as Tez say, the stadium is in drastic need of work.

nessisonett

I cannot believe how well Scotland are playing. Unbeaten in the qualifiers! Think us and England are the only two still unbeaten.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett And Mctominay one of the top scorers in qualifying!

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder McTominay, Lukaku and Hojlund all on 6 goals with McTerminator also having an assist. That really should say something about Man Utd and the quality of players seen in recent years but I’m not entirely sure it does 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I remember Liverpool had Baros who also scored plenty of goals for his country, but never really did that for Liverpool.

Hojlund looks a decent player, and I think will cause some defences some problems. But not sure if it will be enough to get Man U in the top 4.

I really wanna find the photoshop'd picture of Mctominay with the Brazilian Ronald's haircut when he won the world Cup! 🤣

KAIRU

Thank god the Premier League is back this weekend. International breaks are absolute garbage. I need to watch Spurs again. 😂

nessisonett

England training at Ibrox

Untitled

KAIRU

Wow. TalkSPORT didn't ask Postecoglou stupid questions during his interview. I'm shocked and surprised.

nessisonett

HARRY MAGUIRE SCOTLAND LEGEND

JohnnyShoulder

Maguire scores an own goal against Scotland. You couldn't make it up! 😂

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic