Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 1,841 to 1,843 of 1,843

Mikey856

@Yousef- yes sir! it’s always good to meet a fellow Broken Sword fan!! Do you play other PS1 games?. Me and the fam have retro game nights through the Super slim PS3, I’ve got quite a large collection. I usually get my backside handed to me on Tekken 2 by my daughter.. 😂 good times.

[Edited by Mikey856]

Mikey856

Yousef-

@Mikey856 my ps1 list would be pretty exhaustive haha. Ps2 is even bigger. I tend to play on a modded ps1classic actually. Surprisingly great system with the right library.
Tekken was king yess, probably my first exposure to 3D gaming. What a series! 2 is definitely a great pick. Has incredible atmosphere.
My other ps1 favorites would be Pepsiman, mgs1, tekken 1-3, ape escape, parappa, Hercules, metal slug x, NFS, um jammer lammy… you can tell I’ve had a bit of ps1 obsession throughout my life haha, same with ps2. Retro gaming is great!

[Edited by Yousef-]

CLICK FOR PUSH SQUARE CLUB TITLE LIST VOTES, JOIN US!
We are playing ⚔️ Child of Light. ⚔️

Mikey856

@Yousef- oh wow you certainly got some bangers there hah. I’ve been collecting for a few years now. My favourite PS1 games would be Broken Sword 1&2 and I enjoyed Sleeping Dragon on PS2 aswell, I have a sealed copy of that 👌. Parrappa is an absolute classic but I’m yet to add Um Jammer to my collection, I will get that!. Command Conquer is also a big series for me. How about the strike games?, as in Desert and Urban Strike, I played those to death as a kid 😂. You’re so right btw, retro gaming rules!!. I should get my actual PS1 down and do it properly! You have inspired me 😂😂

Edit; it’s Nuclear and Urban not Desert, I think Desert was Mega drive/ Genesis

[Edited by Mikey856]

Mikey856

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic