Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 1,881 to 1,882 of 1,882

colonelkilgore

@Th3solution sounds a fair assessment bud, personally I just had no interest in the series at all after playing the original at release… felt like the monotony sucked the life out’ve me. So I just never paid the series much attention. And then I gave Odyssey a go… wanting to live out some Clash of the Titans fantasy and it hit me for six! Remains one of my favourite games and just had to check out the rest of the series. Having said that, I still take them piecemeal though… normally playing one per year.

[Edited by colonelkilgore]

currently residing in PS3 Purgatory

Th3solution

@colonelkilgore I’ve played AC1, all three AC2 Ezio games, AC3, AC4, and Origins. The first one is honestly the absolute weakest of those I played. I didn’t really ever finish it as it was rather boring by comparison. I bought AC2 during the launch period and it included a free digital copy of AC1. So I tried to make it through AC1 but I started AC2 concurrently and there was such a drastic difference in quality that I quickly found it hard to continue with AC1.

I’ve stated many times how AC4 BF was really overrated, in my mind. I didn’t finish it either. I think part of that was just the headspace I was in at the time though.

Honestly, I’ve been frequently tempted to play the early PS4 games, Unity and Syndicate. Maybe Rogue. Never played the Liberation ‘expandalone’ either. But my first priority is to play Odyssey as my next AC game. Maybe Valhalla, depending how burned out I am by then.

As for PoP, I think I played all the major 3D console releases — Sands of Time, Warrior Within, The Two Thrones, and then the 2008 PoP reboot and then the Forgotten Sands. I enjoyed them quite a bit. I’m not sure if I’ll play The Lost Crown. I’m not much of a 2D Metroidvania guy.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic