Posts 161 to 180 of 199

torquex

oliverp wrote:

*day. *Maybe.

Stars are cryptic clues?

torquex

JohnnyShoulder

@oliverp Days Gone?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

oliverp

No guys none of those games guys. Was nice of guys to take the time guess. Maybe I drop the name in a few days if its ok with you guys. Still actually want to keep it a bit of a secert tbh

oliverp

colonelkilgore

@Yousef- I’m actually considering buying a physical copy following how everything panned out, it’s a piece of gaming history now and get it while it’s cheap.

**** DLC!

Ravix

@colonelkilgore I'm waiting for the platinum edition🤞

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
⚔️🛡🐎

CaptD

@colonelkilgore
You should. Give it a few weeks and the PC peeps will have the servers back up, so you too can run and jump off a cliff.
I'm tempted to bump my old comment about how long the servers were going to be up, none of us quite had 11 days so there isn't a winner though.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@Yousef- guess I was a bit late to the party on that then… oh well, story of my life 😅

**** DLC!

Ravix

Astro Bot 😅

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
⚔️🛡🐎

Pditty1980

Astrobot!!

Just 4hrs 45mins left till I can play!

[Edited by Pditty1980]

Pditty1980

Malaise

I keep full price expenditures to a minimum, and the vast majority of the time pick up things from my wishlist on sale. However, having played both Persona 3 and 4 this year, I'm eager for more Atlus awesomeness, so have pre-ordered the brilliant looking Metaphor: ReFantazio.

Malaise

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic