Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 181 to 196 of 196

Khwarezm89

@Sergo I guess I'll stick to The Crew Motorfest for the time being. I got it on sale and it's actually better than I expected.

Khwarezm89

PSN: Khwarezm_89 | Twitter:

Sergo

@Khwarezm89 yeah, also I read you are getting a whole new island for free

Sergo

colonelkilgore

Atomic Heart - been in no rush on this one but found a copy for £25 today, which is the cheapest I’ve seen it so picked it up.

**** DLC!

xeofate

@Jimmer-jammer I'll probably need those tutorials, I have a spotty record with rhythm games. I couldn't get the hang of Metal Hellsinger but wasn't too bad at Spin Rhythm XD.

xeofate

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore I look forward to reading what you thought of the game when you play it on PS6!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

colonelkilgore

@Malaise I don’t know a massive amount about it if I’m honest, though I remember the cyber-soviet stylings looked cool. Hoping it’s more of a immersive-sim than a full on fps but it wouldn’t be the end of the world if it wasn’t.

@JohnnyShoulder yeah I guess I’m representing the tortoise rather than the hare out here… and it could even be as late as the ps7 tbh 😉

[Edited by colonelkilgore]

**** DLC!

Malaise

@colonelkilgore Yes, I hope the same and it leans into the alternate history. Intrigued to see what you think, though I know it'll probably be a while. 😉

Malaise

Malaise

Doki Doki Literature Club. Had my eye on this for a while. The premise just sounds interesting.

And Red Dead Redemption on PS4. Replaying RDR2 lately has me eager to play it again and put the whole story together. RDR3 when, Rockstar?

Malaise

Ravix

@Malaise 2032

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
⚔️🛡🐎

Malaise

@Ravix Dear God. 😅

@Yousef- I think it comes with all DLC, including Undead Nightmare.

Malaise

colonelkilgore

@Yousef- @Malaise when I was doing all the GTA IV online stuff recently… a lot of the crew of reprobates I found myself amongst (no judging… massive reprobate here 😉) were trying to convince me to do all the ps3 Red Dead online trophies too. They thought I was mad that I’d rather buy the PS4 remaster for £40 than play the ps3 copy on my shelf (maybe I am actually 🤔)… but the prospect of avoiding all the online guff AND playing Undead Nightmare as part of the platinum was all I needed to know. Take more of my money Rockstar! 🤪

[Edited by colonelkilgore]

**** DLC!

JohnnyShoulder

I bought Doki Doki Literature Club and Pepper Grinder as I had money in the bank from PS Stars.

Never played a visual novel before, so will be interesting to see how I find it.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic